Treeline Sales Job of the Week: General Sales Manager
09.03.13 | Job Search & Career | Chelsey Canavan, Social Media Marketing Specialist at Treeline Incorporated
Our client has been in business for 20+ years and is still growing. This opportunity is calling for a successful General Sales Manager to manage P&L, oversee strategic revenue growth and manage the field sales team. The company has strong brand recognition and known for their exceptional durable goods. This person must have a strategic approach to sales and revenue growth, have sold to Academia and have an understanding of how to sell durable goods.
The General Sales Manager will be responsible for strategic development and growth initiatives. This role will report to the US Managing Director and work to execute the business plan and meet team budgets. This individual must have a strong leadership mentality and be a positive motivator for the sales organization. This person is required to manage activities and performance while developing incentives to sustain a high performance sales team.
- Candidates must have a degree and have a very strong knowledge selling to Academia
- 7–15 years of strong sales management and durable goods are required
- Excellent organizational skills, writing and presentation skills
- P&L responsibilities
- Strategic thinker with strong execution skills
- Proven team management skills
Base Comp: $120,000 - $120,000
Total Comp: $140,000 - $145,000