Sales Engineer - Boston, MA
10.24.11 | Job Search & Career | Amanda Musto, Marketing Manager at Treeline Incorporated
Our client is a rapidly growing Software Company that has grown at 46%. They have positioned themselves as an industry leader in the hottest technology space in the market today. Our company offers an energetic, competitive and driven environment. The executive team is dynamic and incredibly talented. If you work in the software industry and are looking for a fast growing, dynamic company this could be a great opportunity for you.
This opportunity is calling for a successful sales engineer with excellent presentation skills and a proven effectiveness to demo solutions via webinars in the security space. This requires a deep technical understanding and an ability to convey business value to Fortune 100 accounts. Must be able to work in a team environment and assist customers with evaluations and pilot implementations.
- Minimum of 5 years Sales Engineer Experience
- .NET exp is a must
- Java, java script and VB and XML are a plus
- Strong technical expertise
- Strong sales acumen
- Experience delivering technical demonstrations and a strong understanding of the Microsoft world is a must.
- Must be able to adapt on the fly and train customers on the product.
- Virtualization technologies experience and Microsoft cert is preferred.
- Solid technical skills (MSFT, C#, .NET,)
- Strong time management skills/Travel is 50%
- CRM, ERP, Oracle, SAP experience
- Professional Services level skills highly desired
If you are interested please Join Our Private Network! If you are already a member of our sales network contact your Treeline consultant.
Email email@example.com if you have any questions.