Treeline Sales Job of the Week: Senior Account Executive
03.09.15 | Job Search & Career | Chelsey Canavan, Marketing Manager at Treeline, Incorporated
Our client is considered a boutique shop in Human Capital Management (HCM) systems. HCM is an approach to employee staffing that perceives people as assets whose current value can be measured and whose future value can be enhanced through investment.
This is a remote, hunting role. Your focus will be selling into higher education with 1K-5K employees. You will be responsible for the planning, management, and implementation of all activities. You will develop and manage new client relationships, as well as drive the HCM system relationships within assigned regions.
- Experience selling enterprise solutions into higher Education/Selling HR solution
- Experience working with Strategic Partners
- 5-7 years prior experience in professional service sales and/or delivery, preferably in ERP environment
- Strong knowledge of vendors, products, and services in the HCM and Financial On-Demand enterprise application space
- A Bachelor’s degree is required; a master’s degree is preferred.
- Must have ability to build new business and meet or exceed sales quotas.
Base Comp: $125,000
Total Comp: $250,000
New user? Apply Here.
Already have a DADOMATCH account? Login here to apply.