Treeline Sales Job of the Week: Inside Sales Representative
08.05.14 | Job Search & Career | Chelsey Canavan, Marketing Manager at Treeline, Incorporated
Our client provides world class sales consulting and outsourcing services designed to increase revenue, penetrate new markets and open new territories for rapidly growing technology companies.
A three time Inc 500/5000 award winner, our client is a leader in sales consulting and sales execution for rapidly growing technology companies. They have helped over 125 clients from around the globe with sales strategy, pipeline development and revenue generation which allows them to make smarter decisions about the deployment of sales resources based on actual sales results. Their entrepreneurial-minded team is comprised of dedicated, intelligent and experienced sales professionals with a strong focus on hitting sales targets and helping their clients understand the market(s) for their products and services. Due to their ever expanding client base, they are seeking additional Sales Representatives to help support their growth. Their sales professionals have a unique opportunity to help their clients ramp their sales organizations and enjoy the financial rewards that come with sales success with multiple hot technology companies. Come join their sales team!
They are seeking Inside Sales professionals to join their team to support their ever expanding client base. The Inside Sales role is one in which the sales contributor is primarily responsible for achieving and meeting goals set by management and clients in the territory or industries assigned. You will develop new business for those clients.
As an Inside Sales Representative you will initiate and conduct a high volume of sales calls per day, acquire and develop leads into prospects and schedule qualified in-person and phone/ web based meetings for assigned clients. You will also complete required reports, forecast and track activities in a SFA/CRM system, and provide consistent feedback to management.
• Consistently meet or exceed monthly and quarterly meeting quotas assigned
• Initiate and complete a minimum of 80 outbound calls per day in order to build pipeline and secure meetings
• Ensure timely and appropriate follow-up on leads and prospects
• Maintain company CRM database, track follow-up actions, and update account details, task lists, and calling activities
• Complete and present weekly activity reports to management and clients
• Participate in weekly client meetings to review objectives, opportunities, and results
• 2-4 years experience in an outbound lead generation or inside sales team
• Proven track record in acquiring leads and generating appointments to assist sales team members
• Demonstrated willingness and ability to complete a minimum of 80 outbound calls per day
• Ability to grasp multiple offerings from different clients and multi-task among them
• Ability to develop strong working relationships both internally and externally
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Effective sales skills and the ability to consistently apply those skills in order to achieve quotas and goals
Base Comp: $45,000 - $60,000
Total Comp: $70,000 - $100,000
Already have an account? Login here to apply.